We are offering our limited-edition Advent Calendars as pre-orders ONLY and exclusively through our website, while supplies last. Pre-orders close on October 31, 2023.
- Net weight: ≈250-300 grams
- Handcrafted with fairtrade chocolate and plant-based ingredients in our DineSafe facility in Courtice, ON
- Each box has 24 individually closed cavities with little "doors", and each cavity holds 10-15 grams of gourmet chocolate treats
- Contents include a few Holiday-edition flavours (eggnog, gingerbread, and candy cane), plus several of our regular bonbons, dessert cups, and chocolate rounds - here are some examples:
- Salted caramel
- Toasted coconut caramel
- Milk & Cookie
- Cherry dark chocolate ganache
- Raspberry dark chocolate ganache
- Orange dark chocolate ganache
- Mint cream
- Peach Bellini
- Tangy passion fruit
- We recommend that you keep your Advent Calendar at room temperature (away from direct sunlight or heat sources) and enjoy your chocolates by the end of December 2023, as the products in this collection are handcrafted with natural ingredients and no added preservatives
‣ Our current flat rates are $12 for delivery to select GTA postal codes, and $20 for Canada-wide shipping with Canada Post. You will see the applicable option on the checkout page after you enter your postal code.
‣ Advent Calendars shipped with Canada Post will be processed by November 22, and shipping time varies from 2 to 4 business days.
‣ Advent Calendars will be ready for local delivery on November 28, and customers will be able to choose between same-day delivery (November 28) or next-day delivery (November 29).
‣ If you need to arrange a different shipping/delivery date, please drop us a line before placing your order, and we will let you know whether we can accommodate.
‣ All Advent Calendars will be ready for pickup as of November 25 in Courtice, Oshawa, or East End Toronto.
‣ If you need to arrange a different pickup date, please drop us a line before placing your order, and we will let you know whether we can accommodate.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen.
Several of our products contain coconut.
All of our products may contain trace amounts of coconut and soy.