About this product:
- Vegan (may contain traces of milk) and gluten free
- Contains coconut
- By default, a few chocolates contain tree nuts and/or peanuts, but we can make a peanut/nut-free Advent Calendar - please read the "Precautionary statements" section below and reach out directly by email or through our contact page to request one
- Net weight: ≈360 grams
- Handcrafted with premium Belgian semi-sweet chocolate and plant-based ingredients
- Made in our DineSafe facility in Courtice, ON
- Each box includes 24 individually closed cavities with little "doors", and each cavity has 1 to 3 chocolate pieces (≈15 grams in each cavity)
- If you resist the temptation and open one cavity a day, you will get a pleasant surprise each day between December 1 and December 24 - flavours will include a mix of brand new chocolates (how about eggnog, gingerbread and candy cane?) and some of our 2021 bestsellers (creamy milk chocolate, crunchy hazelnut, mocha brigadeiro, cherry dark chocolate, among others)
- We recommend that you keep your Advent Calendar at room temperature (away from direct sun light or heat source) and enjoy your chocolates by the end of December 2021 - as the products in this collection are handcrafted with natural ingredients and no added preservatives
IMPORTANT: We are offering these limited-edition Advent Calendars as pre-orders ONLY and exclusively through our website, while supplies last. Pre-orders close on November 15, 2021. All Advent Calendars will be available for pick up between November 25 and 27, in Courtice, Oshawa or East End Toronto. Please make sure you indicate your preferred pick-up location here, by adding the location to your cart (no extra charge). We may add a West End Toronto pick-up location soon! Stay tuned.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "E-transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of other relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash (Courtice pickup)" option at checkout.
*DAIRY: Our DineSafe facility does not process any ingredients that contain dairy. While the products on this page DO NOT have milk as an ingredient, the chocolate used in the shells may contain traces of milk (as per the Belgian manufacturer's label). Our "Vegan/Refined Sugar Free" options do not have detectable levels of dairy.
*GLUTEN, NUTS AND PEANUTS: Although we offer gluten-free friendly and nut-free friendly options in this collection, we cannot guarantee the absence of cross contamination, as we do make a few products that contain gluten, nuts and/or peanuts. Rest assured we do our best to minimize the risk of cross contamination by sanitizing all surfaces, equipment and utensils and also by scheduling to work with these allergens on separate days.