This is a limited edition, especially created for Father's Day - available throughout the month of June.
About this product:
- Handcrafted with premium Belgian chocolate
- Weight: approx. 70 grams, individually wrapped
- Smooth and well-balanced with subtle vanilla note, this semi-sweet chocolate bar is tempered to perfection to produce that sharp and satisfying SNAP when you bite into it
- Two topping combos to choose from:
- Roasted cashews and toffee bits
- Organic cocoa nibs and dried cranberries
Collecting your order: We cannot accommodate shipping or delivery at this time, but we're happy to offer THREE pick up options at no extra cost. You can always refer to our Calendar page for order cut-off dates and other details.
- Courtice (L1E 2E3) - This is where our chocolate lab is located, where the magic happens! While we are not open to the public, we do offer contactless pick up on a flexible schedule, any day of the week. Our current turnaround time is one week, and you'll be notified by email when your order is ready for pick up.
- Oshawa @ Mathilda's - Orders are available for pick up at Mathilda's every week on Friday and Saturday, from noon to 4pm. Orders must be placed online by Monday of the same week (e.g., order by Monday, June 7, and your treats will be ready for pick up as of noon on Friday, June 11).
- Toronto @ Dufferin Grove Park - We do our best to schedule at least one "pop up pick up event" in Toronto each month. Our next one is on June 19, just in time for Father's Day - you'll find us near the playground from 3 to 4pm.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "Bank transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of any relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash on delivery (COD)" option at checkout.
Sustainability: The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.