- Decadent mini dessert cups perfect for any get together with friends, colleagues or family!
- They are available by the dozen (NOT individually wrapped): 12 dessert cups packaged in an eco-friendly plastic container
- Made with premium semi-sweet chocolate and plant-based fillings
- Free from dairy, gluten, nuts and peanuts
- Contains coconut and may contain soy lecithin
- Sweetened with organic cane sugar and/or coconut sugar
- Handcrafted with natural ingredients and no added preservatives. We recommend that you keep your dessert cups refrigerated. For a smoother consistency, remove them from the fridge about 30 minutes before serving.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen. However, some other allergens may be present in all or some of our products, such as the ones below:
‣ Coconut - We use several coconut ingredients as replacements for dairy products and, as a result, even our products that do not include coconut as an ingredient will most likely have trace amounts of coconut.
‣ Soy - Some of the products we use contain soy lecithin. If you have a soy allergy, please indicate so in the comment section at checkout, and we will use only soy-free products as well as do our best to minimize the risk of cross contamination by sanitizing all surfaces, equipment and utensils prior to working on your order.
Ship at your own risk - Although this item is available for shipping, the dessert cups will most likely shift during transportation as they cannot be tightly secured in this type of container.
‣ Our current flat rates are $12 for delivery to select GTA postal codes and $20 for Canada-wide shipping. You will see the available options on the checkout page, based on the postal code you enter. These rates include cold packs and thermal mailers (or reusable cooler bags, depending on the size of the order), other than our usual cardboard shipping box, to make sure our products arrive in perfect condition.
‣ We currently ship orders twice a month, on the 2nd and 4th weeks of each month.
‣ Orders may placed up to 5 days prior to each shipping Monday (i.e. cut-off dates are the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month).
‣ If you need your order sooner, please consider our free pick up locations or contact us to inquire about the possibility of having it shipped sooner.
Local pick up
This item is available for free local pick up!
‣ We currently offer local pick up every week on Fridays and Saturdays, except on statutory holidays and special occasions such as vacation - in these cases, the unavailable dates won't appear on the date picker.
‣ For same week pick up, please place your order by EOD Monday.
‣ Click here for other details regarding our pick up locations, such as addresses and hours of operation.
‣ If you need to arrange a different pick up date, please drop us a line before placing your order, and we will do our best to accommodate.