About this product:
- Bonbons are a confection made with chocolate molded into a hard shell that completely encases a creamier filling.
- Smooth and well-balanced with subtle vanilla note, our thin semi-sweet chocolate shell is tempered to perfection to produce that sharp and satisfying SNAP when you bite into it.
- Our bonbon shells and fillings are handcrafted with premium Belgian chocolate.
- No refined sugar is used in the production of these bonbons, only organic cane sugar.
- Each box weighs 150-155 grams in total and includes 13 pieces, as such:
- One vegan chocolate-covered sandwich cookie (made with a dairy-free/gluten-free cookie, refined sugar free)
- 12 pieces of vegan bonbons, two of each filling:
- Mocha brigadeiro
- Coconut brigadeiro
- Creamy milk chocolate
- Orange milk chocolate
- Raspberry milk chocolate
- A little background - "Brigadeiro" (bree-gah-day-ro) is possibly the most classic Brazilian dessert and most loved party treat in Brazil. Most commonly shaped as bite-sized chocolate balls covered with sprinkles, they are so decadent and gooey - impossible not to love! We got a little creative and incorporated brigadeiro into our bonbon collection and we also adapted what is a traditionally dairy treat to cater to our vegan community. For that, we use coconut condensed milk and other premium plant-based ingredients. Our mocha brigadeiro is made with natural coffee flavour, and our coconut brigadeiro is made with real shredded coconut.
- The "milk chocolate" fillings in this box consist of our signature creamy vegan milk chocolate recipe, described by some customers as "fudgy", others have compared it to a "mousse" - something everyone concurs though: it is simply delicious! In this collection, you get a taste of our original vegan milk chocolate filling, as well as two brand new recipes: orange-infused and raspberry-infused milk chocolate, both made with natural flavours.
- We recommend that you enjoy our bonbons within three weeks. If you'd like to save some for later, tightly wrap your bonbons in moisture-proof plastic wrap and/or an airtight container and keep them in the fridge for up to six weeks. For a smoother consistency, remove them from the fridge about 30 minutes before enjoying them.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "Bank transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of any relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash on delivery (COD)" option at checkout.
Sustainability: The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.
Allergy statement: The products on this page do not have detectable levels of dairy and are suitable for dairy allergy sufferers. In our small local facility, we follow the Vegan Society and the Vegetarian Society guidelines to avoid cross-contamination. You can find a combined list of these guidelines here.