About this product:
- Vegan, gluten free, and nut free
- Contains coconut
- Net weight: ≈90 grams
- Each box includes 8 pieces of our limited edition Cherry Dark Chocolate Bonbons - semi-sweet chocolate shells filled with cherry dark chocolate ganache and chunks of maraschino cherries
- Handcrafted with premium Belgian semi-sweet chocolate and plant-based ingredients
- Made in our DineSafe facility in Courtice, ON
- We recommend that you enjoy our bonbons within four weeks. If you'd like to save some for later, keep them refrigerated in a zipper bag and/or airtight container for up to eight weeks. For a smoother consistency, remove them from the fridge about 30 minutes before enjoying them.
Limited availability: We keep a very limited stock of ready-for-pick-up products -- you will find these listed on our website as "In stock". Most products are available as pre-orders and are listed on our website as "Pre-order (ready in about 1 week)". Alternatively, you can go shopping in person at Mathilda's, in Oshawa -- they are the first retail space to stock our products, no pre-order needed! Please contact them directly at (365) 688-3663 to check their current stock and prices.
Collecting your order: We cannot accommodate shipping or delivery at this time (except for our Chocolate Subscription Box), but we're happy to offer two local pick-up options at no extra cost -- Oshawa and Courtice. Please make sure you indicate your preferred pick-up location here.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "Bank transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of any relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash on delivery (COD)" option at checkout.
Sustainability: The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.
Allergy statement: The products on this page do not have milk as an ingredient, but the chocolate used in the shells may contain traces of milk (as per the Belgian manufacturer's label). Our "Vegan/Refined Sugar Free" options do not have detectable levels of dairy and are suitable for dairy allergy sufferers. You can read more about this difference here. In our small local facility, we follow the Vegan Society and the Vegetarian Society guidelines to avoid cross-contamination. You can find a combined list of these guidelines here.