About this product:
- Our hot chocolate bomb weighs around 70 grams and is the perfect size for a cup of delicious, rich hot chocolate - whether you make it with water or any type of milk of your choosing.
- We use this packaging exclusively for the hot chocolate bombs we ship, as the reusable plastic jar adds an extra layer of protection.
- Our chocolate bomb shells are handcrafted with premium semi-sweet chocolate and hide a delicious treasure inside: a generous serving of Castle Kitchen hot chocolate mix (dark or mint) and a ton of Dandies gelatin-free mini marshmallows.
- Plant based, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, and the chocolate we use for the shells is refined sugar free.
- The shells are handpainted, and each one is unique - designs will vary from batch to batch and from bomb to bomb!
- How to serve: place your hot chocolate bomb in a mug, slowly pour steaming hot milk or boiling water over the top - watch the chocolate shell melt away and release those marshmallows and decadent hot chocolate mix into the liquid. Then just stir and enjoy - careful, though, it will be very hot!
- Made in our DineSafe facility in Courtice, ON - our kitchen is a dedicated dairy-free, peanut-free, nut-free and gluten-free space.
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat source. Shelf life is 1 month from the time of production. Hot chocolate bombs will be shipped out with a shelf life no lesser than 3 weeks.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen. However, some other allergens may be present in all or some of our products, such as the ones below:
*Coconut - We use several coconut ingredients as replacements for dairy products and, as a result, even our products that do not include coconut as an ingredient will most likely have trace amounts of coconut.
Looking for local pick up instead?