About this product:
- Filling: All bars in this collection have our signature creamy vegan milk chocolate filling, described by some customers as fudgy, others have compared it to a mousse (hence "Moosie" bars) - something everyone concurs though: it is simply delicious!
- Shell: Smooth and well-balanced with subtle vanilla note, our thin semi-sweet chocolate shell is tempered to perfection to produce that sharp and satisfying SNAP when you bite into it; orange, cherry, raspberry and mint chocolate shells are infused with natural flavours.
- No refined sugar is used in the production of these bars, only organic cane sugar.
- Handcrafted with premium Belgian chocolate
- Weight: 75-80 grams, individually wrapped
Collecting your order: We cannot accommodate shipping or delivery at this time, but we're happy to offer THREE pick up options at no extra cost. You can always refer to our Calendar page for order cut-off dates and other details.
- Courtice (L1E 2E3) - This is our default contactless pick up location, flexible schedule, any day of the week. Our current turnaround time is one week, and you'll be notified by email when your order is ready for pick up.
- Oshawa @ Mathilda's - Orders are available for pick up at Mathilda's every week on Friday and Saturday, from noon to 4pm. Orders must be placed online by Monday of the same week (e.g., order by Monday, May 17, and your treats will be ready for pick up as of noon on Friday, May 21). To request your pick up at Mathilda's, please type "Mathilda's - MM DD" (e.g. Mathilda's - May 21) under the "Add a note to your order" section on the checkout page.
- Toronto @ Dufferin Grove Park - We do our best to schedule at least one "pop up pick up event" in Toronto each month. Our next one is on June 19, just in time for Father's Day - you'll find us near the playground from 3 to 4pm. To book your pick up then, please type "Toronto - June 19" under the "Add a note to your order" section on the checkout page.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "Bank transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of any relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash on delivery (COD)" option at checkout.
Sustainability: The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.
Allergy statement: The products on this page do not have detectable levels of dairy and are suitable for dairy allergy sufferers. In our small local facility, we follow the Vegan Society and the Vegetarian Society guidelines to avoid cross-contamination. You can find a combined list of these guidelines here.