Looking for a sweet Father's Day gift for a conservative dad? Or an artsy dad? LGTBQ+ dad? Dad with fur babies? We've got the perfect chocolate necktie for him, no matter what type of parent he is or what style he has!
This is a limited edition, especially created for Father's Day - available throughout the month of June.
BOGO - Buy One Get One Half Price! Take advantage of our Father's Day special for this item and gift a decadent necktie chocolate bar to the most important dads around you, not just your own! This offer is valid for orders placed by June 11.
About this product:
- Handcrafted with premium Belgian chocolate
- Vegan, gluten free, and nut free
- No refined sugar is used in the production of these bars, only organic cane sugar
- Weight: approx. 45 grams, individually wrapped
- Smooth and well-balanced with subtle vanilla note, our semi-sweet chocolate shell is tempered to perfection to produce that sharp and satisfying SNAP when you bite into it
- Three vegan filling options to choose from:
- Creamy milk chocolate
- Dulce de leche (temporarily unavailable)
Collecting your order: We cannot accommodate shipping or delivery at this time, but we're happy to offer THREE pick up options at no extra cost. You can always refer to our Calendar page for order cut-off dates and other details.
- Courtice (L1E 2E3) - This is where our chocolate lab is located, where the magic happens! While we are not open to the public, we do offer contactless pick up on a flexible schedule, any day of the week. Our current turnaround time is one week, and you'll be notified by email when your order is ready for pick up.
- Oshawa @ Mathilda's - Orders are available for pick up at Mathilda's every week on Friday and Saturday, from noon to 4pm. Orders must be placed online by Monday of the same week (e.g., order by Monday, May 17, and your treats will be ready for pick up as of noon on Friday, May 21).
- Toronto @ Dufferin Grove Park - We do our best to schedule at least one "pop up pick up event" in Toronto each month. Our next one is on June 19, just in time for Father's Day - you'll find us near the playground from 3 to 4pm.
Payment methods: We currently accept credit cards, e-transfers and cash. For e-transfers, choose the "Bank transfer" option on the checkout page, and you'll be informed of any relevant details. To pay in cash, please choose the "Cash on delivery (COD)" option at checkout.
Sustainability: The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.
Allergy statement: The products on this page do not have detectable levels of dairy and are suitable for dairy allergy sufferers. In our small local facility, we follow the Vegan Society and the Vegetarian Society guidelines to avoid cross-contamination. You can find a combined list of these guidelines here.