- Made with premium fairtrade chocolate and plant-based fillings and/or natural flavours
- Individually wrapped
- The products in this collection are handcrafted with natural ingredients and no added preservatives. We recommend that you keep your chocolates at room temperature (away from direct sun light or heat source). The best before date is indicated on each package and varies as such: 3-4 weeks (bars with ganache fillings), 12-14 weeks (bars with other fillings), and 4-6 months (solid bars).
- If you'd like your chocolates to last longer, usually up to two weeks past the best before date, keep them refrigerated in a zipper bag and/or airtight container. For a smoother consistency, remove them from the fridge about 15 minutes before serving.
This item is available for shipping!
‣ Our current flat rates are $12 for delivery to select GTA postal codes and $20 for Canada-wide shipping. You will see the available options on the checkout page, based on the postal code you enter. These rates include cold packs and thermal mailers (or reusable cooler bags, depending on the size of the order), other than our usual cardboard shipping box, to make sure our products arrive in perfect condition.
‣ We currently ship orders twice a month, on the 2nd and 4th weeks of each month.
‣ Orders may placed up to 5 days prior to each shipping Monday (i.e. cut-off dates are the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month).
‣ If you need your order sooner, please consider our free pick up locations or contact us to inquire about the possibility of having it shipped sooner.
Local pick up
This item is available for free local pick up!
‣ We currently offer local pick up every week on Fridays and Saturdays, except on statutory holidays and special occasions such as vacation - in these cases, the unavailable dates won't appear on the date picker.
‣ For same week pick up, please place your order by EOD Monday.
‣ Click here for other details regarding our pick up locations, such as addresses and hours of operation.
‣ If you need to arrange a different pick up date, please drop us a line before placing your order, and we will do our best to accommodate.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen.
All of our products may contain trace amounts of coconut and soy.