About this product:
- Handcrafted with premium semi-sweet chocolate
- Weight: approx. 35 grams, individually wrapped
- Plant based, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, and refined sugar free
- No refined sugar is used in the production of these bars, only organic cane sugar and/or coconut sugar
- Smooth and well-balanced with subtle vanilla note, our semi-sweet chocolate shell is tempered to perfection to produce that sharp and satisfying SNAP when you bite into it
- Several plant-based fillings to choose from (while supplies last):
- Cherry dark chocolate ganache
- Cookies and cream (gluten free)
- Creamy milk chocolate
- Mocha brigadeiro
- Toasted coconut brigadeiro
- The products in this collection are handcrafted with natural ingredients and no added preservatives. We recommend that you keep your chocolates at room temperature (away from direct sun light or heat source). The best before date is indicated on each package and vary from two weeks (ganache fillings) to two months (other fillings) from the production date. If you'd like your chocolates to last longer, usually up to two weeks past the best before date, keep them refrigerated in a zipper bag and/or airtight container. For a smoother consistency, remove them from the fridge about 30 minutes before serving.
Limited availability: We keep a very limited stock of ready-for-pick-up products. You will find these listed on our website as "In stock". The products listed as "Pre-order only" are usually ready for pick up about one week after you place your order.
Alternatively, you can go shopping in person at Mathilda's (Oshawa), Buddha Belly Bakery (Newcastle) or The Little Vino Bar Boutique (Cobourg)! Please contact these retailers directly to inquire about current stock, prices and hours of operation.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen. However, some other allergens may be present in all or some of our products, such as the ones below:
*Coconut - We use several coconut ingredients as replacements for dairy products and, as a result, even our products that do not contain coconut will most likely have trace amounts of coconut.
*Soy - Some of the products we use contain soy lecithin. If you have a soy allergy, please indicate so in the comment section at checkout, and we will use only soy-free products as well as do our best to minimize the risk of cross contamination by sanitizing all surfaces, equipment and utensils prior to working on your order.
Looking for Canada-wide shipping instead?