Due to popular demand, our Chocolate Subscription Box is available for purchase once again! My original plan was to offer a 3-month Pilot Program, from August to October. However, since the first round of deliveries, I have received amazing feedback from our subscribers (browse the product images to read a few love notes our current subscribers kindly allowed me to share!), and increasingly more people have been expressing interest. So I decided to open a few extra spots right away for the remaining 2 months - this is your chance to sign up to get a delicious surprise delivered right to your door once in September and once in October!
Our Chocolate Subscription Box is currently limited to the City of Toronto and Durham Region only, and you pay no extra fees for shipping/delivery. This 2-month Pilot Program is available to the first 5 subscribers who sign up by September 10th. If you'd like to get notified of any future Pilot Programs or when the Chocolate Subscription Box becomes available to the general public, we suggest you subscribe to our mailing list here.
About this product:
Each one of our Chocolate Subscription Boxes weighs between 230 and 270 grams in total - perfect for sharing, but not required! :D All items are handcrafted with the finest Belgian chocolate and premium plant-based ingredients. Throughout the subscription months, you will get to taste exquisite gourmet chocolates in a variety of shapes, flavours, and textures.
Just to give you a better idea of what to expect, here is what we included in our very first Chocolate Subscription Box (delivered in August):
- 12 bonbons, weighing 10-11 grams each, with 3 different fillings
- 7 mini chocolate bars, weighing 10-25 grams each, with 3 different flavours/toppings
- 3 chocolate cups, weighing 10-11 grams each
And here's a brief description of the mouth-watering goodies our August subscribers enjoyed (check out the pictures too!):
- Caramel bonbons - semi-sweet chocolate shell filled with an oozingly soft caramel centre and a crunchy layer of Biscoff cookie
- Mint chocolate bonbons - semi-sweet chocolate shell with our signature creamy vegan milk chocolate filling infused with mint goodness
- Key lime bonbons - semi-sweet chocolate shell filled with vegan key lime brigadeiro and a crunchy layer of chocolate cookie
- Coconut & pomegranate chocolate bars - mini semi-sweet chocolate bars topped with crunchy toasted coconut chips and freeze-dried pomegranate bits
- Virgin piña colada* chocolate bars - mini bars made from semi-sweet chocolate infused with pineapple flavour and loaded with shredded coconut, with a layer crunchy coconut chips on the bottom [*this is an alcohol-free recipe, perhaps we'll try a boozy bonbon filling in the near future!]
- S'mores chocolate bars - mini chocolate bars made from semi-sweet chocolate, loaded with vegan marshmallows and chunks of Biscoff cookies
- Cookies & cream cups - semi-sweet chocolate cup shells filled with a delightful combination of our very own creamy plant-based white chocolate and crunchy chunks of chocolate cookie
Other than bonbons, mini bars and chocolate cups, future boxes may include a bag of bite-sized treats that could include clusters, chocolate-covered dried fruits, nuts, mini sandwich cookies, pretzels, etc. Check our box of Assorted Chocolate Gems for some other flavours that may be featured in our upcoming boxes.
Your Chocolate Subscription Box is delivered to your door at no extra cost on the 3rd Monday of each month. The first delivery took place on August 16th, and the two remaining deliveries are scheduled as such:
- Monday, September 20th
- Monday, October 18th
Find more details about delivery, packaging, allergens, shelf life, incentives, and other relevant information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We currently only accept credit card payments for subscriptions, and these payments are non-refundable.
The chocolate we use is produced with selected and traceable cocoa beans and 100% sustainable. For every product you buy, a part is reinvested in sustainable cocoa farming through the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, whose mission is to improve the livelihoods of cocoa farmers and their communities, through the promotion of sustainable, entrepreneurial farming, improved productivity, and community development.