- Delicious gluten-free shortbread crust (custom made for us by Eat My Shortbread) filled with an extra smooth version of our dark chocolate ganache.
Available in two flavours (more launching soon):
(1) Cherry dark choc ganache
(2) Classic dark choc ganache (no added flavour, only dark chocolate in all its glory)
- For convenience, these single-serve tarts are sold frozen. We suggest thawing it out in the refrigerator for around 12h, then leave it at room temperature for around 15 minutes before serving – in our opinion, that's how you get the best flavour and texture!
- When kept frozen, it's best consumed within 5-6 months from the production date (indicated on the package).
Once thawed out, its life span is as such:
-Room temperature: 3-4 days
-Refrigerated: 5-6 weeks
- Contains coconut.
- Handcrafted with premium fairtrade chocolate and plant-based ingredients in our dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut-free and tree nut-free DineSafe facility in Courtice, ON.
This item is available for shipping!
‣ Our current flat rates are $12 for delivery to select GTA postal codes and $20 for Canada-wide shipping. You will see the available options on the checkout page, based on the postal code you enter. During warmer months, these rates include cold packs and thermal mailers (or reusable cooler bags, depending on the size of the order), other than our usual cardboard shipping box, to make sure our products arrive in perfect condition.
‣ We currently ship orders twice a month, on the 2nd and 4th weeks of each month. However, we often add extra shipping dates to account for special celebrations, such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day and the like. All available dates will show on the date picker.
‣ Orders may placed up to 5 days prior to each shipping Monday (i.e. cut-off dates are the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, or the Monday prior to special shipping dates).
‣ If you need your order sooner, please consider our free pick up locations or contact us to inquire about the possibility of having it shipped sooner.
Local pick up
‣ We currently offer local pick up every week on Fridays and Saturdays, except on statutory holidays and special occasions (such as when we're away on vacation) - in these cases, the unavailable dates won't appear on the date picker.
‣ We often add extra pick up dates close to special celebrations, such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day and the like. All available dates will show on the date picker.
‣ For same week pick up, please place your order by EOD Monday.
‣ Click here for other details regarding our pick up locations, such as addresses and hours of operation.
‣ If you need to arrange a different pick up date, please drop us a line before placing your order, and we will do our best to accommodate.
We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and craft our products in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut and tree nut-free kitchen.
Our dark chocolate ganache tarts contains coconut.
All of our products may contain trace amounts of coconut and soy.